Conferences & Meetings
at Pilot Beach Resort
On daily basis the animation team of 5* Pilot Beach Resort is taking care of the guests and organizes many entertaining events, including small tournaments of mini soccer or water polo, archery competitions or even paintball at the resort’s Olive Grove. Also they can organize team-building activities such as treasure hunts, or beach Olympiad. Interesting Mountain bike tours, horseback riding, hiking and Scuba diving excursions can be enjoyed in the area, as well as sightseeing excursions with the mini train of the hotel. If time permits, we can organize boat trips, Jeep Safaris or sightseeing excursions to interesting sites in the locale and on the island. There is a stage set up at the central pool area, where every evening, after dinner a show or other attractions take place. The resort’s infrastructure makes almost any request for a special event, or special interests possible.
THE CONFERENCES HALLS
- The largest Conference Hall, Athena, can host up to 400 persons and has a podium and/or a panel for the speakers with microphones, speakers throughout the hall , and a projector.
- The second and third in size Halls, Artemis and Apollon, are approximately the same size and can host up to 80-90 persons each for which they can be set up for any needs required.
- The two smallest in size Halls, Phaedra and Kydonia, can host up to 50 persons each and despite their size are cozy and have all the accessories of the larger Halls.
Technical Audio-Visual equipment include:
- Overhead, video, Slides Projector
- Microphone Installation
- Flip Charts
- Video / TV screen
- Autonomous Air-conditioning/Heating
- Additional technical equipment is available on demand
- Video conferences
- Technical support